Monday, June 20, 2011

Feeding My New Love of Cars.

Recently we traded in our featureless base Hyundai Accent for the fully loaded 2011 Ford Fiesta SES.  Up until we drove our Fiesta (named Fifi) off the lot I didnt really like cars.  That has changed.  As I learn more about cars, I love cars in general more as well as loving Fifi more.  I would love to collect real cars but sadly I dont have Oprah's money.  So I turn to model and toy cars.  Tim Bentley feeds my love of cars and woodwork in one swift ride of coolness!

His wood cars are carefully crafted in the USA by Mr. Bentley.  This model car is a mix of imaginative toy and part luxury model car.  Made entirely by hand save for the dowels rods.  Mr. Bentley uses Cherry, White Oak, Ash and Mahogany to create this masterpiece.    There are no stains, pigments or dyes used thus showing of the nature beauty of the various woods.

Purchase here for $79.99 

1 comment:

  1. Tims Car is gorgeous...you are lucky to have such a beautifully made wooden beauty.

    Found you through thread killers.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete